Tax adisory


e provide tax advisory to entities from various industries at all stages of their growth. Both entities in the form of individual business activity as well as personal and capital companies. We specialize in tax litigation and precedent cases. We are looking for solutions minimizing uncertainty and maximizing security and compliance with tax law.

Current tax advisory

We offer ongoing tax advisory, tax audits, support during transformation and restructuring. We help clients to select the optimal structure for conducting their business needs. We secure contract negotiations and transactions from the tax side. We prepare applications for tax ruligs.

Tax litigation

We represent clients during tax proceedings and inspections as well as at administrative courts. We have successfully represented clients in front of self-government appeal colleges (SKO), provincial administrative courts and the Supreme Administrative Court on precedent matters regarding real estate tax, the right to deduct VAT, empty invoices, challenged tax strutures, tax on civil law transactions or underestimation of income.


We support foreign entities in establishing subsidiaries, branches, representative offices, tax registration, obtaining NIP (TIN), EORI and all other necessary applications, as well as cross-border settlements.


We help individuals in settling income received abroad to avoid double taxation. If necessary, we support them in the procedure of Mutual Agreement Procudere (MAP)in individual cases. We help in restructuring the form of conducted business. We also deal with inheritance and donation tax as well as tax settlement of real estate sale.

Tax trainings

We also conduct internal tax training for clients and their employees in accordance with their current needs.

Any questions?

If you have any tax issue – you realize income from cryptocurrency, you sell property, have a construction company and you do not know whether to issue a reverse charge invoice, you sign a crucial contract and have doubts how to settle VAT and costs. You have obtained income abroad or the tax office has notified you of the intention to initiate tax control – call or write to us as soon as possible

Scroll to top